Reporting to the Head of Energy Accounting UK, this role plays a critical role in leading and managing the Finance data analysts and junior team members in the delivery of Gross Margin reporting, Revenue assurance and sales ledger accounting. Working in partnership with clients and internally across multiple functions this person is responsible for ensuring the timely delivery of financial Energy reporting for B2B clients.
1. Responsibility for the routine delivery of timely and accurate gross margin reporting, revenue assurance and sales ledger reporting to ENSEK’s growing customer base in the UK
2. Managing relationships with existing customers including management and delivery of change requests and development projects
3. Management of a control framework to underpin the reporting suite, to enable confidence in the output, highlight exceptions and demonstrate insight
4. Refine the reporting framework that demonstrates best practice, and that is efficient, repeatable, and scalable for all clients
5. Lead and mentor a high functioning Energy Accounting team of data analysts supporting development and training needs
6. Effectively prioritise workload across the client portfolio’s to achieve the optimum outcome
7. Provide insight and analysis into the clients financial positions, including trends, exceptions and variances